This three-hour workshop intensive, Managing Customer Credit Limits, teaches you all you need to get started setting up customer credit limits, creating transactions, viewing and accessing on-hold and release batch functionality for customers, and running standard queries and reports for managing customer credit limits. The workshop will also include a discussion on credit-limit business processes.
Note: To complete this online workshop, attendees will need to have their own test environment. If you need assistance gaining access to or creating a test environment, please contact the instructor seven days prior to the workshop date.
Master These Functions:
- Set up customer credit limits
- Understand reasons and best practices for credit-limit business processes
- Create transactions and test transactions
- Operate on-hold and release batch functions
- Run standard queries, inquires, and reports for managing customer credit limits
- Product Line: Sage X3
- Course Level: Basic
- Price: $295
- Intended Audience: Sage X3 users
- Instructional Method: Internet-based / online classroom
- Class Length: Three (3) hours, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
- Prerequisite: None
- Advance Preparation: Attendees must have their own test environment. If you need assistance with this, please contact the instructor seven days prior to the workshop date.